26 December 2008

Tuberose



Mr. Frank knows my obsession towards plants - and specifically tuberose. The smell is amazing especially when night takes it turn as day gives way. Pretty white buds of tuberose from long greenish stalks prettified the natural order of its own in its own way.

People asked me frequently why do I love tuberose so much. I don't know how to answer that. All I can think of is how it is similar to the nature that I was born with. People won't like me until they get to know me - just like tuberose; they can't smell the sweet scent unless they really know them. They are different from other flowers as they only scented during the night. Maybe then, if they have the patience to wait, they appreciate the flower. To others, who has lack of knowledge, they won't even notice that tuberose exists - and they are in great loss.

today, he bought me 4 stalks of tuberose and I was so excited. I mean, the flower represents who I really am. Think again....

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

great to know that u love it :)

nafforyn