30 December 2008

A year numbered with combination of 2-0-0-8

The year has finally come to an end as the new dawn of 2009 approaches, with new visions and spirit as they will eventually faded soon enough.

2008

I'm not blaming the things that happened but I really appreciate the things that happened; they make me stronger everyday. Combination of events that show me the true meaning of life.

The thing is, I don't really like 2008. It is a year of sacrifices for me. I had gone through a lot and some of them I really don't want to repeat them. Its like a paranoia to me and things are getting worse. I let things come and I don't control them anymore. In exchange I let situations control me. It's a new way of adapting to my surrounding. Struggling real hard to at least have a meaning in my everyday life. I want to continue to give as I am giving people around me and sometimes I can feel the heat residing in my both cheeks. I just hope that all of this can be forgotten so that I can move on.

I lost my car. I had to continue study elsewhere so I can earn some money. I let myself down by making other people's day. I gave up my freedom by inviting my mom into the same compound of my working space. I gave up my feelings so that people around me can get what they want. And do people ask me what I want for myself? Think again.

It is not totally a suck year though. I learned a lot of things out of the sacrifices that I have to go through. I learned to never ask for what you want because it will always turned you down - Giving without asking a favor in return.

I reached two year anniversary with Mr Frank. I was the happiest person when the clock stroke 12 on the 18th of August. I am proud of myself for things I've done to stay in this relationship. I am blessed that I can still survive everyday with the love of my love. It is not too much if i say this, I am eager to sacrifice for this love that I am having as I have been through with the greatest test in my life in regards of love. So anything else won't matter after this - yes people, that includes my dreams because I can't answer Anna's question of what do you wanna do for your own self right now and up to now, I don't have the answer yet. So live as life comes. Expect the unexpected. My stories of happiness and sadness are with my lovely sister - Anna.

Anna R is a blessing in my life. I got to know her of about a year ago and ever since we were as close as twins. There are happy times we went through together. She was there all year round. She listened to my heart and soul; all my pains and all my hopes. She is the best thing I have ever had in my life. And working with her is so awesome!

I love my work! I love my job! It's the best thing that I could ever wish for. It keeps me happy even in the deepest and darkest valley. I am hooked up with my works.

Basically it is not that bad. I kinda love it. It means so much to me that I will never forget 2008. NEVER THINK OF GETTING FOR THINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN OR DONE.

The year has finally come to an end as the new dawn of 2009 approaches, with new visions and spirit as they will eventually faded soon enough.

7 comments:

anna r said...

i'm smiling but there's a lump in my throat. i feel so honoured that you feel that way about me. i always thought that i was just a pain in your ass (from time to time la..) hehehe...

but every year has it's ups and downs right? life is like a roller coaster. when you're up, you're really high, when you're down, you're really low...

I'm so very glad to have met you and to have known you. And I feel blessed and honoured to even have such a friendship with you. thank you for everything.

may 2009 be all and more that we an ever wish for :)

ruddi

anna r said...

i just realised that you dedicated your friendship to me under a title called, "Sucky 2008" :S

gee thanks...

j/k :)

anticate

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe....

Im glad that we have become friends and that I will always have some1 that I can always turn to in high and low times....

anyways, the title was changed at the very last minute as I felt shitty....

thanx for everything anna....

really appreciate your presence in the past year knowing that you will always be there....

Love u sister!

hehehe...

inesc

anna r said...

why did you change the name of the post?

mitizat

Ms Martha Moore said...

JUst because...

hehehe...

i dont wanna hurt ur feeling anna....

hehehe...

LeSScAkAp said...

forget what had happen in 08 and start a new beginning in 09 with lessons learned in 08.

no point of lulling abt it so MOVE ON!!

together hehehehehe

like i said

2009 will be a BANG for us... all


preatti

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe...

that too....

so...

LETS RAWK 2009!

hehehe

gletsi