25 December 2008

Congratulation to me!

As I was walking in the dark cinema, I realized something - I am actually doing something good for myself. I am trying hard to stop smoking!The realization occupied my mind and I stepped on a Chinese lady's foot, wobbled I hit the head of a movie patron in the lower seating before stepping on Anna's foot and I sat on my chair in embarrassment covering my face with both palms. And The Spirit was rather dull!

I am trying hard to stop smoking for the second time in my life. I have stopped once, a year before I met Mr. Frank and then of about 7 or 8 months ago the urges were so strong I gave in. I started smoking openly and before I knew it I smoked a lot.

Now, for the past a few weeks, I have decided to stop smoking. Now, people said that, its hard to quite but know this, I am now holding a ciggie box of 10 days with four more ciggies in it. I know its not a big achievement yet, but hey, I am making some sort of improvement here.

So much so, I would like to congratulate myself for that!

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

good

all the best

thygis