16 December 2008

I'm tired...

Lately, I have been pushing myself harder than a few months ago. I went for this meeting, that meeting, more proposals, more planning and god knows what. And as we speak I am listing down the programmes for a very important customer. I need a break. But there are too many things that I am worried about. And to leave the job to someone else? I mean can I? They were not there when I discussed the details of the programmes, leave alone knowing their likes and dislikes. Catering their needs and providing personalized programmes for them are the biggest challenge. Yes, I am tied up to the work that I am doing. It is both pleasuring and agonizing. But I have to do what I have to do, right? I just hope that some people would understand that and respect that and for once make ME happy. Well now, One thing for sure - I am tired.

6 comments:

anna r said...

you know what? i was just about to post an extremely similar entry.

i'm tired too. i'm now working on sunday's big presentation but all i want to do is sleep. i wanna give up too but i think, who's going to take over? they weren't there when we had the discussion. they don't know anything...

sigh...what to do... you have to do what you have to do right? just remember our mission - "to help them reach for their dreams by providing education and confidence" - that's what's keeping me going...

and besides, you're getting paid for it! ;P

synivins

Ms Martha Moore said...

thanx sis...

i really REALLY need that....

hehehe...

read your blog already....

i like the part when eddi felt something....

LeSScAkAp said...

i know ur tired but... i know at the same time these kinda things makes u happy... it makes u feel ur in control with all the papers pastin on ur wall, the schedules etc...
they are like ur new high... it makes u feel more occupied
seriously...

i know ur tired at least u don't feel shitty abt it...

i will try my best to make u happy :)

fortati

Ms Martha Moore said...

Isn't my hubby the best?

huhuhu.....

anna r said...

get a room already...

comisabu

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe....

will do.....

anna! I miss u so much!!

remoutri