19 December 2008

The Stain just won't go off!

Imagine this: Tonnes of Invitation has been sent. RSVP's has been recieved. Food has been ordered. As I was writing this down, our staff are working hard in completing the handouts for presentation - a bag consisting a mini proposal, general information of our company, . A hi-tea presentation to be exact. Something that i have been working really hard for. And then, something happened.

3.21 pm received an email:

Pls note this email on the status of yr request for using *&*.

I have not given any official permission or ok on this as per my email to you below as there are many matters to discuss wth my superiors before I can conclude the decision.

Meanwhile, pls also look elsewhere for yr event to be held. TQ.


I started panicking. But I gathered my composure together and proceeded with my on going tasks. Less that I realize, it was 1 hour and 36 minutes later that screwed up my day

4.57 pm received another email that says:

Dear Martha,

Thank you for your interest in our facilities. Unfortunately, we are NOT able to provide the use of our premise as requested. We hope that you are able to secure another venue for this event and we wish you all the best.


I screamed and the whole office dropped everything they were doing turned and looked at me acting like a woman with middle life crisis. I sank in my chair.

3 comments:

faRha said...

hey, what happened?

Max J. Potter said...

geez mate, what the heck happened?? btw, i wrote about rombakan kbsr. would like to know what you think. come by!

Ms Martha Moore said...

we booked a venue....

and then this stupid man cancelled it out 2 days before the events...

so i have to work my ass off to find a new venue....