04 December 2008

If you think that is twisted...

I am going to share a secret with all of you. Now you see, I am not alone in my office - duhh!! of course! I have colleagues - Thats obvious too. To make things interesting one of my colleagues is my mother in law. Yes, you read that right - and that is just the beginning of my secret. She is our Training Manager. Now, that is not the only secret that I have. You see, She has an assistant. The assistant is a very good looking and the kind that melts people's heart easily. He's sweet, adorable and lovable. The only thing that you have to do is to dig all of his characters under his stern looking face. The assistant that I was talking about is my Mr. Frank! Hehehe... Yes, Im working with him too, in the same office!

It doesn't stop there. There are two companies that are residing in the same compound of the office. The other company is a cooperative. So it deals with orphans stuff that I am working some proposals for them. You see, when I handed in any proposal it will be read by the marketing personal of the organization. she then discusses the proposals with her superiors. Now, the person I meant is my sister in law (My brother's wife).

All the decisions will be made by the General Manager of the cooperative. She will decide which programme should be implemented first and think of the business aspects of the programme. She will call me for further explanation. We will discuss about the matter more specific as we go through the proposal. Now the best part of this is that, we can discuss this just about everywhere. In the office, meeting room, Restaurants and even in our living hall. Yes OUR living hall. The GM that I was talking about is my mother. Now how twisted and wicked is that?

4 comments:

anna r said...

now that you put it that way, yes, that is extremely twisted. wanna hear the twisted tale of my office?

my MD is L, who is married to S, who works in our sister company downstairs on the fourth floor. S is N's sister, who is my immediate boss and supervisor. S and N also have a sister who works in a different company but just in the next block.

Oh, and one of our AD is dating a desginer from our sister company downstairs. Cool huh?

unksf

Ms Martha Moore said...

i heard this last night....

i think....

hahaha.....

coblers

faRha said...

i'm lost with the puzzle
LOL

Femin Susan said...

wow
your writings are great and beautiful. i love your blog.keep posting...........
thanks for visiting my blog and for following it .