02 December 2008

Tonight is the night....

I love Mr Frank. There's no question there. It's him and only him. Even if you lined up cute guys, school boys, hunks from magazine or ranch boys (except for Zac Afron) - none of them will work their magic to my heart. Its a sacred place designed for Mr. Frank Moore. Well 1 thing for sure I will never stop loving him even if I have an Impossible Mission to complete. He will always be that love I remember to the end of my life.

So, I was having tea with my mother in law and we started to share stories of our relationship. And it touched me so bad that I almost cried right there and then. She told me, "Frank cried a lot on the night when he visited me about two years ago. I never saw he cried that much before. And I know then you are so special to him," she took a sip of her latte and continued. "The news of you might have cancer devastated him. and I am glad that he loves you so much," she took another sip of her latte.

"He said that I don't wanna loose her, mom. I love her so much,"

And I realized how important I am to him. Holding back tears as hard as I could.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind

I won’t live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a man like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find


I love you Mr. Frank

2 comments:

Femin Susan said...

Hi Martha,
Congratulations....Your posting is very interesting...Keep writing.. Welcome to my blog...

anna r said...

aaaawwwwww... you're making me jealous now :(

hehehe but i am VERY happy for you! :)