22 December 2008

Hehehe...

Sleepily I dragged my feet out of the bullet, hanged my lappie bag on my shoulder and started to climb the stairs to the ticket machines. I could see a lot of people started to pile up at the ticket machines. Great. I told myself. There was no station officer. So, we were stuck there. I push the intercom - no answer. Passengers were getting really upset and a mak cik of about 56 years old squatted and crawled under the blocker of the machine. And others started to follow. Soon enough you can see a lot of acts of avoiding the steel blocker. you can see people go over the blocker underneath it and the side of it. Mr. Frank went under while I went to the side. He said "You are lucky to have small thighs,".

2 comments:

anna r said...

are you purposely trying to make me jealous and remind everyone how incredibly tiny you are?

if i were there, I would have jumped over or crawled under. better yet...i would have gotten someone to carry me over :)

reamystl

Ms Martha Moore said...

i think i know who you would want to lift u up and carry u over...

hehehe...

yes i am tiny....

ouround