07 December 2008

Drama, Love and Relationship

I dreamed of Mr. Frank and I. We were so happy; happier than what we are now. It was beautiful. We hold hands, talk for ages and just sit in a cafe and took in the environment as we ventured from one topic to the other. I can definitely live like that forever (crossed fingers). Which reminds me of our earlier phase of relationship. We spent ages talking about our future: Where are we gonna be in 20 years time, talked about babies, me and my small cottage and huge garden, him with his hands around my waist and sometimes tickled me until tears filled my eyes with unstoppable laughter to name a few.

But the one that I will never ever forget will be tracing his masculine feature on his face using my pointing finger while he's asleep. Sometimes, I would whisper in his ears about things that I can't say right on his face and god knows how relieved I felt when I did that. I love to watch him sleep; his smooth breathing, his childish closed eyes, his lips which are irresistible and his fore head that I kiss while he was sleeping. GOd, I am so in love with this guy.

While I was lying thinking about my dream, I remembered the song we argued about yesterday. The title is: "Drama, Love and Relationship" by babyface. The moment he asked me to listen to the song was when we were recovering from an argument so it affected my liking to the song. I saw it in an emotional way that tuned my mindset for the song as injustice. The word "injustice" mentioned, refer to, well, a person who has done something wrong should not expect that the other party can take it in easily. It's never fair for the other party. Why? This is because the trust has been insulted and to trust again....?

But tonight, I have a different view of the song as I was writing this blog. Its a greater aspect that I couldn't see when I was blinded by anger and frustration. I see it differently now. At the end of the day, it is all about love and relationship. Is it worth it all the fights and questions I asked just to find out that I am actually in a mission to hurt myself by knowing things? Mr. Frank always reminds me that 'the things I don't know won't hurt me'. Still, I let him know every thing I do. why? Because

Number 1: it is called courtesy; with courtesy comes respect for the other party and thus prevent you from doing things that might hurt the relationship,

Number 2: If Mr. Frank finds out about something that I did, said or decided without telling him first, well you know what will happen and

Number 3: It is only fair to tell him my where about, who I am with and when I'll be coming back into his open arms so that he can spare the heartache and worries of him not knowing.

I don't know. But one thing for sure, I like the song actually. If I could face the previous heartache, pain, problems, anger (the list goes on) what makes me think that I can't face a few more?

2 comments:

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how is it going?

Ms Martha Moore said...

erm....

things are getting better i think....

thanks for reading my blog anyway....

reading your profile makes me check my writing twice....

hehehe....

thanx again....

oupprair