22 March 2009

Sand of Warehouse (The great weekend part 4)

After of about 25 minutes riding on a bike with my cousin, we finally reach his house. The mother went out so I directly aimed the computer (with internet connection that is). I brought my lappie and so you can imagine how heavy my back pack was, riding on a bike, for 25 minutes. Not the best mean of transportation (this is due to my motophobic where I encountered an unpleasant experience with bikes). But I braved it all to get my work done - and of course to go around Sand of warehouse, a district in southern region that I have never professionally explore.

Imagine me on a bike, with my clothing and my wild curls... You figure that I was kinda regreting it at first. What an experience it was though. One that made me braved up my old fear and turned it around into something that almost pleases me - and I said almost.

Done with my work, retrieving and sending emails, my cousin decided that we go for Cendol, a delicasy that combines greenish tofu, coconut milk, glutinous rice and dark syrup. I enjoyed eating it especially when it involvedtalking about things that interest you when you are reconciled with some one you long lost (not so long though). Soon, my cousin brought me, yes on his bike, (can you imagine me with a helmet?) to go around Sand of Wearhouse. He showed me places like the Kite Museum, Kite field, and then He suggested that we checked out a beach in which a new attraction to Sand of Wearhouse is being built - Sarang Buaya.

We went to the beach but it was closed. So, we decided to check out Sarang Buaya. It was soft-launched not long ago and the place is still underconstruction. But I could imagine the scenary once it was fully built. Next to the sea, with mangrove trees shooting the sky and crocodiles in captivities - I kept thinking what if the crocodiles escape!!

We went back home and stopped by a Nasi Lemak stop - and it was already near dusk, so we decided to grab ourself some food for dinner, and courtesy of my cousin he bought me dinner too! what a great guy he is. Back at home, his mother - my auntie was at home and we talked for awhile and soon enough I was ready to get on the bike again. And after sometimes, I think it wasn't that bad riding a bike, as long as I am not the one who is handling it.

6 comments:

faRha said...

sand of warehouse?
seriuosly?
hak3
i tau u kat mana
:P

anna r said...

sand of warehouse tu apa benda? i know you're directly translating it, but you know my bm very the power kan? i keep thinkin batu pahat for some reason...

and you wearing a helmet? ahahahaha! mat rempit! eh sorry... minah rempit! ahahahaha

ghtul

Ms Martha Moore said...

erm....

minah rempit ye??

its pasir gudang Anna....

hahaha....

Ms Martha Moore said...

farha....

good thinking!!

hehehe....

seriously....

anna r said...

alamak pasir gudang yer? i suck man... (walking away with fallen ego...)

siboo

Ms Martha Moore said...

hey....

siboo is a name of a place in sabah!

cool....

hahaha.....

don't let the ego fall anna.... not yet...

hahaha....