23 March 2009

D bay(The great weekend final part)

Well, it took us, 30 minutes to Reach D bay. The last place in the list in an abrupt meeting last night at Aliff's. pulling off my helmet from my head, I was conscious about my locks. I thought it wont look good after being compressed by the heavy helmet - and guess what, I quit to care about my looks. As long as I think I look good, that is fine with me. The consciousness of what people think of you as you dressed and appeared is really killing me. I just wanna be what I wanna be and wear what I feel like wearing. I don't want to think about looks anymore. At the end of the day, it will all fade. The things you leave behind will be the things you do for others out of your pure heart and great intention. Other than that, it wont matter anymore to me. (krik... krik... krik.. AWKWARD!!)

So, reached the final location. My cousin gave me a tour of what to happen to D bay as it is listed in the new development of ISKANDAR. You can see reconstructions are taking place here and there and new cleared land are being established to accommodate more development of the shore opposite the land of Lion! (Take that!! and that!! and that!!) After taking in the breeze of the strait, a bit of emotional moments (where I actually cried thinking of my childhood memories where Baba always took me here during the evening and when we participated with the joyous crowds on our independence day march) and my cousin was out of idea to what to do to stop me from crying - all I could think off was MAN, they don't know how to spoil us with enough words, and so we decided to go back and that my cousin needed to see the gf.

We walked to the bike. He handed me his hoody and told me that it would be extremely cold - the sea breeze and the cloudy night, I let you do the thinking. We rode off and soon enough, we maneuvered to a junction from a four-lane (one direction) highway only to realize that the back tyre were punctured! I was panicky. Even if my car's wheel was punctured I was extremely panic - so you can IMAGINE how panic I was when we have to get off the bike, on a SUPER busy highway and we had to go ACROSS the highway to find a bike workshop that opens at 10 to 10 at night. It was interesting though. Keeping my adrenaline rushing high and low as I was deciding to run across the road. I could say that I tempted my fate but I survived. With relieved heart, my cousin said his apology and concern and we walked to the nearest workshop not far from our spot - according to him. I looked at him sceptically but keep on walking. He eroded the tension by talking about the incident in a funny way - some ways that is hard to be forgotten. And soon enough I found myself laughing my heart out over the incident.

I was bleaming with joy as we saw a workshop was still operating. He pushed his bike towards the direction and we reached the workshop with much sweat (at least I was, under the hoody) and he was looking at his watch and I instantly knew that he was anxious to get this over and done with. That was when my hubby texted and I called him right away. I told him, excitedly, about what happened and heard that he wasn't that happy. I know he is tired of the current situation and I know how he wishes that everything will be easier for him soon. But god knows best - and he keeps that a mystery to those he chooses (that includes me I guess). So, I changed the topic and let my excitement died there - but sustained the cuteness I always do.

The Indian foreman said it was all done and he received the asked amount - I promised myself to pay some amount of money to him once I get my pay. We rode away from the place and soon enough, I was standing in front of the gate to my grandpa's house and we said our goodbye and he said: Just keep the hoody, I'll collect it soon. And I went into the house, looked out of the window and saw a shooting star. I said to myself: I had the rest I needed I just wish that my love is here with me so I wont miss him that much and went to the bathroom (to take my bath after an extremely long and eventful day) feeling very happy but excited as I am going back to the City Centre tomorrow!

No comments: