19 March 2009

CIMB Visit (The great weekend part 3)

I thought that the visit to CIMB would take ages - but it turned out to be quite fast. Pak Long parked his car, we walked to the Bank and soon enough we were talking to the bank representative and puff... everything was done! I was impressed. Pak Long was smiling from ear to ear. I felt a bit disappointed as I put an effort to look good today. I wore my Pink JOY and JOKE body hugging T-shirt and my jeans along with my radioactive sneakers.

As we were walking back to the car, I texted my cousin to pick me up sumtimes at two. I was excited to be granted the early weekend and hoping that my cousin will surprise me with his tour around the town. As I was preparing myself to set the mood for this exciting trip, Mrs. N called.

Mrs. N: Hey, you ok there?

MM: Im good.

Mrs. N: I e-mailed sumthing for you and wanted to hear your idea. Have you completed the proposal.

MM: I did.

Mrs. N: Could you e-mail it to me? I need to send the proposal ASAP.

MM: I try my best.

Mrs. N: Before 3. Bye.

I hang up the phone and soon enough my rusty brain was planning a new scheme.

No comments: