16 March 2009

camel T**

This is 18 SX content Entry... Leave if u r not 18 yet... (What the...)

Last Saturday was a Camel T** day. This happened due to the fact that I found out what it means on that day. I'd never been told about it before. But I learned a new vocabulary while watching Akademi Fantasia with my sis's family, in her living room.

I felt kinda embarrassed as I don't know what it is in a group of people who were actually arguing about it. I felt funnily stupid but at the same time lost and naive.

5 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

u are naive... most of the time la hahahaha

presses
(an actual word heeheh)

HasnahLilyAnderson said...

"camel T**"? err..camel tax? camel tan? wat? wat?!!

Ms Martha Moore said...

camel ten. camel tee. camel tie. hahaha...

yup lesscakap, the phrase is most of the time...

hehehe...

anna r said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:)

lumpo

Ms Martha Moore said...

thats a long laugh indeed anna...

hahaha....

misou