23 March 2009

Memo Paper

Mrs. N: Hey, can u write down these things, call Yen and ask the questions I am going to tell you and get back to me ASAP.

MM: Yes, boss.

Mrs. N: Okay, there are four questions all together...

MM: Uh huh....

Mrs. N: The first one, when can I see the finish product of what Yen is doing?

MM: Second q?

Mrs. N: Covers. The client needed two options for the cover.

MM: Next q?

Mrs. N: If we change the measurement last minutes how much will additional fees be charge to us?

MM: Okay....

Mrs. N: Should it be black or contrasting colour?

MM: Is that it?

Mrs. N: Nope... Check on our pending clients when will they approve the programmes.

MM: OUCH!

Mrs. N: You okay babe? What happened?

MM: Im fine, I poked my eyes with the sharp corner of the memo paper.

Mrs. N: Idiot!

No comments: