13 March 2009

I dreamed of a poet

I dreamed of a poet. Not old but wise. He told me about a lot of things; things that I have never thought I'd face. The uncertainty of living. The beliefs that I have never jeopardized. The way the world go around from other perspectives. Is this another task? I asked, but silence filled the air as I lay in bed thinking.

I dreamed of a poet. Faceless as he might be but his voice sang through the ears of mine. He told me of promises and trusts - the other side of them that I have never thought of questioning. He told me that we trust others but reserve questions of the opposite. He told me that we make promises, we keep some of them but we have to break most of them. He told me that we do what we do as our heart skips and speaks.

I dreamed of a poet. A poet of love and relationship. He told me that we can never lie our heart and how we feel but we know what is right and what is not. He told me that we are human - and that we are special when we are exactly the same as others. We love the ones we love and we love more as we move on. And to stay with the same person will be a true virtue of sacrifice and truthfulness. We strive and strive and we know what we want.

I dreamed of a poet. A poet of wisdom and faith. He told me that we are who we are and we can never go wrong as we believe in what we do. We guide our feelings with wisdom that we gathered in the journey called life. With wisdom comes faith. And with faith we fulfill the destiny that we are destined. Yes, the future is something that we can't predict but today is what we are dealing with. We make the best out of what we have. Although we have everything we want, but there are somethings we always need. Something ordinary that differs from the things we want but we realize the importance of their presence in our life.

I dreamed of a POET and I am utterly glad that I met the POET - who showed the reality of the other side that I have never ventured in thinking both silently and articulately. I hope, now, I really can think about it without fear of any sort.

No comments: