16 January 2009

Sickness

2 nights ago I was suffering from an extreme case of running nose. I couldn't sleep. I kept on waking up every 15 minutes just to blow my nose or drink a glass of water or whatever not. The next morning, even though I put on my power suit, I still feel weak and so dull (the opposite of what I really am). Today, the running nose dispersed but a new sickness took place - an extreme case of coughing.

I cough in the bathroom, I cough at the dining table during lunch with my mom(Mrs N gave me a day off) and I even cough when I was on the phone with a few important people. To be heard sick is suck! and to let people know that you are is is even sucker! All they say was take a good care of yourself or don't forget to take your med or an extreme of : "tu laa kerje kuat sangat. Bukannye nak mati besok," (trans: Serves you rite! you work far too hard.). It amuses me, still, that people gave me these sorts of advice which inspire me to do something - to appreciate the people around me.

I realize that at the end of the day, the ones we need are these people. So, what should we do? Create good rapport with each and everyone of them.

So what if he is a pain in the ass, to some extend he can be useful to you. Who knows?

So what if she is an emotional bitch, to some extend she may be able to knock some senses to your head and see things differently.

So what if your brother is as stingy as scrooge, to some extend he may be able to make you think that you need to save up some amount of your salary for your future.

These sickness can't be more of a bless rather than an unfortunate event to me. Now, I realize the reason why, once upon a time, I was such a lovable person.

8 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

good... u have always been a loveable person... try best to preserve that...

but if can't i will still and always love u

rabless

Ms Martha Moore said...

thanx....

hehehe...

love u!

tomato_masam said...

Ms Martha, i pun dah dijangkiti flu yang dahsyat, mari la makan ubat sama2..hihi..moga cepat sembuh =)

redahbintangdanpurnama said...

my god!

sungguh tidak disangka - sangka. Saya pown demam nih! tak besh nye. Tapi saya cirit birit.

huhuhu. dah letih dah.

wcaje (betol tak i guna nie martha?)

Ms Martha Moore said...

erk....

too many sick people in blogspot....

luckily it is not web-transfer!

faRha said...

sumer org pun nak sakit
mana immunity??...
askar2!!!sila pertahankan kubu dari serangan virus dan bakteria

masalahnya, no vaccine for flu
huhu

sore throat?...
mmm...avoid cold drinks and food
makanlah strepsils untuk melegakan sakit tekak
:D

tomato_masam said...

ya la, luckily its not web transfer, if not, kena quarantine la blog2 skalian, hoh0hoh..n tu dia, doktor farha dah bagi nasihat, meh p beli strepsils meh, hehehe =)

Ms Martha Moore said...

hahaha.....

farha -> huhuhu.... nice imaginary! I can use that to tell children how body deals with sickness...

Tomato-masam -> tak maw blog kene quarantine!! tak best lorh... tak der aktiviti menarik waktu keje....