22 January 2009

Save Palestinians!

Last Sunday, yes it took me almost a week to put up this one due to my crazy schedule this week, my hubby, my mother in-law and I, we went to an event to educate the society about the pain and the hard times our brothers and sisters are facing in Palestine. So we went there casually, me with my Padini jeans and brown polo Padini tee, my mother in-law in white and my hubby in collared t-shirt and jeans. We came slightly later then my mother in-law.

There were many students there who had given their name to voluntarily distribute handouts and pamphlets in chosen areas. The event started with the experience told by two Palestinians and followed by a brief history of the struggle of the two entities and Dr. M officiated the event and performances by Malaysian youths followed.As we were stepping out of the hall, we had a few brochures, pamphlets, a button and a long mafla each.

Today, I wore the mafla to work. I wore my G2000 brown shirt, a GUESS straight skirt and high heels from Nose. So, really early in the morning i had to go to KL to settle some things. I took the bullet. As I was trotting along the way of many stalls and restaurants, a man looked at me, smiled and walked closer to me. He said, Save Palestinians? Hidup Palestine. Everyone watched me.

3 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

hahahaha really?

hey that's cool!

plasidsh

(close to palestine)

anna r said...

i want one too to wear to work! hehehe...

gratcona

Ms Martha Moore said...

wait arr anna...

i try to get u 1...

hehehe....

it is frank!

i was all excited...