14 January 2009

its easier to say.....

People say it is easy. NO its not.

People said that I dont have to be worried. BUT yes, I am worried.

People said that there will be time. YES, Maybe.

People said it is normal. AFTER what I've gone through is it so NORMAL?

People said that it is all about EXPERIENCE. AFTER bad ones...?

People said that SOMETHING are better left alone. BUT if you know MOST of it doesn't it hurt.

People said to take it EASY. NO, love is serious. LOVE is everything to me. SO tell me which part is easy?

AT the end of the day, I am the one here, living it. DO other people THINK of how I FEEL?

I dont wanna it to be easy - because sometimes indirectly it's hard and painful

I dont wanna be worried - so tell me.

I dont want little time with you - I want YOU all to myself.

I dont want it to be normal - because I am NOT.

I dont want to learn it from experience - because they are all dark spots in my memory book.

The truth is I dont wanna know MOST of everything - so everything that I know I tell myself they are all lies.

I dont wanna take it easy - because when I take it easy I feel I dont care for you anymore.

8 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

I dont wanna it to be easy - then don't nothing is easy... life is all about hardship

I dont wanna be worried - then don't be... i will be urs and only urs

I dont want little time with you - me too but u know how it works but we can work it out.

I dont want it to be normal - i know u are not so am i.

I dont want to learn it from experience - if ur book has all these black spots, write a new one, with me... let's have black spots together...

The truth is I dont wanna know MOST of everything - then, know EVERYTHING so u know that it's not a lie at all...

I dont wanna take it easy - then don't, let's take it heavy and let's talk about it...

knw that i love u
was
still
and will always be

ollabbi

Ms Martha Moore said...

REFER TO THE TITLE...

redahbintangdanpurnama said...

I assume that Lesscakap is ur hubby?

y dun u chill babe?

Ms Martha Moore said...

yeah...

that is my hubby of 2 years....

hehehe....

im cool....

anna r said...

i'm staying out of it... ;P

emion

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe....

personal space anna?

wakakaka....

just kidding

anna r said...

my jaw just dropped in shock. fine. i won't comment or read your blog anymore! hmph! >(

(tengah merajuk...cepat pujuk...)

deningl

Ms Martha Moore said...

hello2.... sister!

dont sulking2 lorh....

not good one!

hehehe....

can i do a community service tomorrow?