19 January 2009

Spinster!

"Hello, boleh saya bercakap dengan (pause - 45 seconds, flipping through pages of documents, standing behind Aina since thats where the telephone is stationed, shouldering the phone handle and looked at the fax machine searching for her name. at the very last page of the documents stated there in bold print Cik Harpah and her Number) Cik Harpah?"

"Ya, saya bercakap," she answered soft, almost flirty, as if she was to seduce me.

Spinster! I protested the way she spoke to me - she freaked me out.

"Saya baru faks (pronounced as F-U-C-K-S) Police Investigation Report pasal kereta saya yang hilang tu," The whole office turned slowly and looked at me with that disbelief look on their face. I looked back at them and said "What?"

They laughed. I continued talking to Cik Harpah.

3 comments:

redahbintangdanpurnama said...

my god!!

saftomis

LeSScAkAp said...

u said what????

tercher
(tak sengaja cher)

Ms Martha Moore said...

I said fucks to her!!

hahaha.....

silly me....