12 January 2009

Something BIG!

The meeting ended at about 5.30 pm. Mrs. N packed her stuff and left. Soon my mom, Edmund (yes he was there) and Mellisa Mason left the compound too. Adrian was left at home as he has to attend the afternoon school. He is getting funnier every freaking minutes and most of the time I just wouldn't be there because of the workload that I am handling. I turned on my lappie from its slumber mode and sent a few emails. I flipped open my phone (I CROSSed OUT THE PHONE FROM MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION LIST - SE Z555i). Yup, I crossed it out of the system on the first of January. Now I am working for my car which will be resolve in two or three weeks - talking about starting the year with a bang!

I did what I have to do. Soon enough I was back tracking what I have published in my blog, some reminded me of my hardship and some bring smiles and laughter to me. All of the sudden, I felt hype up to do more in life based on what I have done and soon enough, I know, I will manage to plan for something really BIG!

1 comment:

redahbintangdanpurnama said...

ur writing is addictive. i read one and, gosh, i wanna read another one.

im so gonna follow u from now on.

ps: I'm so new here that i just posted a blog. read it if u understand the lang okey?