03 November 2008

Pain

I pulled up my sleeves up to my elbow, trying hard to concentrate on the work that i have to finish before our training begins on Thursday. I fold the sleeves nicely, pulling up my slim cut neck tie up looking appropriate and put down my Gucci glasses on the table next to my lappie, wiped sweat using the back of my palm and looked at the screen again. The bruises on my arms are getting better but the pain in my veins and my joints are getting worse.My eyes were filled with clear substance resulted from trying my best to look calm. I wiped them off.

I started typing. I want to get over and done with these works and go home. I said to myself. The pain was unbearable. I forced myself to think and type more words into the proposal. I pulled away my hands from the keyboard and thought for awhile. I recollected why I am in this painful situation. I saw the reason why I did this and smile at the screen of my lappie and soon enough the pain subsided. There is nothing more I want then to do this to make it happen and please my own fantasy. If this is the price I have to pay than I'll pay it as I Should.

2 comments:

anna r said...

aawww...that's so sweet. besides, it's all worth it in the end right?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

feww~

life is like that right?

we need to pay 4 what ever we want...