17 November 2008

I dropped my phone

I was standing in line, waiting for my turn, gossiping with my beloved hubby, Mr. Frank Moore via sms while he sat to reserve the table. It was about the waitress behind the counter of my line in KFC, Trafalgar Station. I was so into my texting when I looked around and almost stuck my nose on a lady behind me. Hence, I dropped the phone.

It was just like in the movie when the camera was following my rusty phone was falling down, in frame. It bounced once, twice and the third time it landed on a man's left foot two rows to my right. And everyone was watching me. I could even hear the crickets playing the violins.

The man picked it up, passed to the person in between us and that middle age woman passed it to me, from hand to hand. I could feel blood occupying each and every vessels in my face under my skin. I instantly knew that I was blushing. It will even embarrassing if Mr. Frank saw what had happened.

Slowly, but gracefully turned around, being very careful to not to stuck my nose on the lady behind me. Peeped over her large head and saw that Mr. Frank was happily texting my sister, Anna. I was relief that he didn't notice what had happened. As I turned around the waitress behind the counter was ready to take my order and she giggled as I jumped watching me and my antics.

3 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

fuhh...

then, how about it?

is it damage?

faRha said...

that's one good reason to get yourself a new mobile
:P

anna r said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha!