19 November 2008

The things i like to do

I hate the way I am now. I am self centered. I am the biggest liar on earth and most importantly I do not deserve what I have now. Like other people, I have my strengths and weaknesses. I am ordinary, there is nothing so extraordinary about me. I am a daughter, I am a sister and I am the lover. But I am never the same person I was once upon a time. The one that I always want to be.

I want to be the one that helps people all the time. Like when my neighbor needed a hand to help her with rearranging furniture, like that time when i have to baby sit my cousins when the mother is in the hospital. When my friends needed some money. But now, I can't do all of those things again. I am way to far from what I was.

The most painful fact will be I promised my dad that I will never changed. I know he loved me for who I am. Not so much of what I wanted to be. But what I was. I really really wish that I could turn back time.

No comments: