10 November 2008

PD get away!

It was sunny and windy on the last day of our training in PD. The weather was rather soothing and the beach was authentically beautiful. The waves were crashing the shore like music complemented by the chirping sound of the morning sea birds. The sun was rising behind the hill which sheltered the resort that we are in. It was perfect.

It would be even better if Mr. Frank Moore could be here. I don't mind paying an extra amount of money for a room for the two of us. I imagined that we would make love until the sun rise and right then, I missed him so much.

I hammered a stick into the sandy beach of PD. A stick at each end and then I pulled the caution tape from one end to the other. It performed a line. It curved as the soothing but mighty wind blew the tape. I snorted to myself. I hammered in more sticks and at the end of 30 minutes, I have 4 curved lines. I giggled. I went to see my colleagues for the next-things-to-do task. The participants came in groups.

The Telematch went on smoothly. The winner was an exceptional group of liars - Venus, but we did have tremendous fun by the beach! And I really wish that Mr. Frank Moore was here. After the prize giving ceremony, we packed, had our lunch and headed back to our headquarter. I love the beach and I really wish that he could be there with me.

6 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hi!
Thanks for dropped in my blog dear!

U went to PD?

Wow!Nice!

Ms Martha Moore said...

yup...

i went to PD...

ade keje.....

training.....

faRha said...

kakak...
u didn't tell me u went to PD pun
huk3
mentang2 busy

:P

anna r said...

aaww...such a pretty picture you painted...the ocean, the sun, you and frank banging away... ehehehe...

just make sure i'm not next door and i don't hear anything! ;P

Ms Martha Moore said...

farha....

sorry....

im extremely busy....

next time i go PD....

i let u know...

Anna.....

U know me well....

hehhee....

theres nuthing i can say more to it...

faRha said...

get yourself a new handphone please
buat apa duit banyak2 tapi x guna kan?
hahahaha