18 November 2008

The one for me

I was sitting alone with my sister in law, Mellisa Mason, and Mr. Frank left us after paying the bill(I like the sound of that).We chatted a bit before she said something that kept a smile in my heart the whole day. I was speechless at first but regained my cool back and handled the conversation smoothly.

"You are so lucky," She said.

"And why is that?" I asked. She turned and pointed to Mr. Frank as he walked to get into the bullet station. "Owh," I replied in surprise.

"He is a hearthrob. Many girls would die to get into your shoes,"

With that, I smiled. I can't ignore the fact that he is a good looking man, to be chosen as his wife, THAT sent me to the moon. I looked into her eyes and said "Well, He is a sweetie pie," before I continued with "I don't know how am I going to deal with living without him," I said my piece with a new feeling of adoration and got up to continue my unfinished task back in the office... with a huge smile on my face and in my heart - the whole day through.

2 comments:

anna r said...

aawww...that's sooo sweeeeet :) you're making me all jealous now :) when i look at eddie, I think 'when is this fella going to realise that I'm ten steps behind him?' ;P

Ms Martha Moore said...

really?

hmm....

thanx anyways..