12 October 2008

Touched

I read 2 blogs just now. Each touched me so deep that tears were shed. I was lying on my bed browsing the net in my pink silk pj and watching the latest super hot video from BRITNEY SPEARS entitled WOMANIZER in youtube.com. It struck me that after reading the first blog, that one way or another, I always leave an impact to everyone that I know. Mr. Frank always agrees with me on that - well, it can be that he wants me to feel special, I don't know.

But back to the first blog; http://whenelse.blogspot.com. I just can't stop blaming myself for being a jerk that is now a problem to one of my closest friends. I took some facial tissue by the side of my bed and slowly directing it to my face and wiped off tears on my cheeks. I'm sorry pumpkin for troubling you with my relationship problems.

I read her entry entitled 'EDDIE', it's amazingly sweet. When you read the words, you can actually feel the love that she has for him. It is refreshing to feel that kind of emotion. I really want to feel that too. I am trying hard to cast out the new infatuation that I have before it begins to rule my life. So, tough time.

The second blog taught me of what true love means. Through this address http://whowillwebecome.blogspot.com I read and inferred about how true love works and at the same time to carry on living the life that you have to the fullest.

These two blogs made me cry and they were really really meaningful to me, especially in times like this.

1 comment:

anna r said...

First of all, you're not a jerk and you will never bother me with problems. That's what friends are for.

Second, awww... :)