16 October 2008

Absolutely busy..

I breathe in, a bit, looking at the screen of my lappie, happy but exhausted, stretched a little, closed my eyes, an flipped it open again. It was amazingly demanding in finding money - more money. I stretched a bit more, pushing the back of my chair - lost my balance and staggered, almost fell i regain my composure, looked around and thankful that nobody's watching. I giggled alone as I sat on the chair. Hehehe. I giggled again and again.

I lowered the screen as I sat there. I thought about Mr. Frank, I pity him for his small birthday celebration. I really want to make him happy. I do. But...

"MARTHA!" came like thunder the voice of Mrs. N. I got up, straighten my body hugging shirt from Padini, buttoned my vest from AX, and walked out of my room. Strolled across the office and entered Mrs. N room. She was busy typing with eyes locked on the lappie's screen.

"Sit," She said.

"Yup," I replied.

"Is everything ready for the initiation meeting tonight?" She asked. I know where this led to.

"As far as I am concerned, yes," I said, I sounded more confident than when I was first here.

"can u explain this?" she handed me the registration form.

"what's wrong with it?" she shifted her attention from the screen straight into my eyes.

"tell me, how can we contact them?" She started to sound like an agent in "The Bourne Identity"

Shit

Wait... Thats not part of my job scope. I smiled, looked at her in the eyes, and shifted my attention to the board behind her.

"Mrs. N, I want you to turn around and take a good look at the board," She did exactly that.

"SUE!!!!!" she yelled. And the princess left the building smiling from ear to ear - a short lived one, because she still has to finish up her script as the MC for tonight. hahaha.

3 comments:

faRha said...

apekah maknanya ye???
:P

Ms Martha Moore said...

makne nye.....

yang mane satu??

hehehe......

faRha said...

ish..
u made me think harder
and i'm too lazy to think

porksap-->word verification kat bawah ni..hahaha