08 September 2008

Welcome...

Let me tell you a little secret: this is my channel to distress after a long tiring day at work and of course running chores as an obedient housewife and all the duties listed with it. So, what to expect from this? Lies, angers, frustration and discontentment, and so you guess. But the moment you step into my life through my blog, you will view my life differently as you realize that I am more than just a name. As it goes on, you'll see the many colours of me, in which tells you about who I really am and things around me and situations I face.

Most of the entries are fiction added but not so much so that it alters the real situation. One thing i would like to remind you is that, living is hard. Adding imagination and creativity on these reflections of mine will make me feel better and be ready as the new sun as it shines.

The title of this entry is so much so not to welcome others, instead, it actually welcomes me as I turn a new page of my life. One that will record all my experiences like others. What makes it different? That's because I am Ms Martha Moore.

No comments: