10 September 2008

The Phone Call

The phone call that i received left me sitting at the edge of my bed - comforter around my tiny body feeling the chill from the inside out and staring into the mirror that watches me sleep every night. I understand the fact that i have to focus on the most important thing in my life now- MY OWN SELF. It took me sometimes to realize that although Mr. Frank Moore kept on whining about it since we got married 2 years ago. Well, i guess god has to teach me that the hard way. I looked at the bed, empty. Turned back to the mirror and sighed.

I stood up walk to the door, grabbed my towel and felt something inside me. It grew so slowly after I put down the receiver. But, it became more vivid as the clock ticked. I became more sure that the feeling was what i thought it was. I smiled and walked to the bathroom. with each step, my smile grew wider. once I closed the door of the bathroom behind me, I was more than certain that a burden was lifted off my shoulder. I am happy.

No comments: