18 September 2008

A walk to remember

So, someone stole my car and its hard now for me to commute from one place to another. I just received my bonus and I was planning to take Mr. Frank out and about. I know the two don't make a good combination, so I decided to wait until later that evening. While we were checking out my balance in the account I was extremely excited to find out that my cheque was cleared. With this in mind I suggested Mr. Frank one of our favourite past times - dining at Mc Donald. So, without hesitation, we started to walk the sidewalk to the nearby Mc Donald. We talked about a lot of things while we were walking there. We talked about our highlights of the day as if it has been ages we haven't met.

The truth is, I miss living with him or in a more precise manner of explaining this will be: I miss to have him around all the time. Eversince I landed myself the new job, I have been busy to pace up with the new routine and the new world that I have just entered. Being an Executive in Marketing and Bussiness Development really is a hard work. I have to learn to think on my own and to actually plan the progression of the company is a huge responsibility on my shoulder. Soon enough the company will be having one of its many expansion plan. With this in mind I will have to be extremely fit to face both seen an unseen challenges. somehow or rather it scares me when it comes to changes.

After our dinner at Mc Donald, we walked towards a shopping mall which was 10 minutes walk. Mr. Frank accompanied me to look for new phone and my heart sank at the sight of Motorola Razr V9. Its sleek, professional and looks complicated, in which represent who I am. I will soon get it within three months time - thats my new objective in this game called life.

As we were walking back to the house, thoughts were running through my head as my unconcious mind reverted to the matter of work - again. I am really afraid of the thought that I can't handle the changes. What if I change into someone I dont want to be. What if Mr. Frank and I are not meant to be for each other. And what if this is just a dream I longed to wake up only to realize that this is just a beginning. I am afraid that I wont be able to be an angel all the time, as I took another step forward, almost reaching home. I said to myself, "many years from now, I shall remember this moment and I know instantly that this event will be a walk to remember," My fears and uncertainties follow me as I close the door of my apartment behind me.

No comments: