11 September 2008

And someone stole her car

Mr Frank Moore woke me up with a broad smile on his handsome face. I tried to open my eyes but i just couldn't. He tickled me and I laughed. He was ready to leave for work and he always kisses me before he goes to work. Hehehe. He took my car key - he told me that he will be using my car today. it will be a half an hour drive from our home to his school - yes, he is a teacher.

We exchanged goodbye and "love you" and he left. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom and showered. It was quite cold today so I didn't take too much time in the bathroom and wiped off my body dry. I walked to the hair drier and as i was just switching it on, my phone rang. the number identification showed Pa...Luv2 so i picked up the phone.

"Honey, err... i know this is silly, but, where did you park the car?" he said, shaky and almost panic.
"Common area, behind the car park podium," I said.
"I think the car is not here," he replied, sounding more dramatic from just now.
"What do you mean, its not there?" I replied.
"Its NOT here!" he said sounding more and more impatient.
"I'm coming down," I rushed into my room put on a shirt and walked out of my walk-in closet. I turned back in, grabbed my black tights and put it on as I half-hopping and half-walking to the front door. In my mind, all i can think is what a series of bad luck this week... and someone stole my car.

No comments: