19 July 2009

You should have just went for it....

The bullet was not empty but not too crowded at the same time. After a good few minutes of sitting side by side on the bench with hubs, the bullet let out eager passengers, some with Monday Blues look all over their face and soon enough Hub and I were slowly and patiently boarded the bullet - facing the other entrance as Hub would get off at the next station. The closing door shut the exterior noises and slid on the steel railway with appropriate speed.

Soon, the bullet slowed down and I looked at Hub, he has this adoring look in his eyes that all of the sudden gave me a great joy - there's something in his mind that is engineering something. The bullet stop to a halt. He reached for my hand, I kissed it as usual, and he kissed mine - the rule of equality hehehe. Then he said a hug - I hug him back. And then it clicked to me, he wanted to kiss me! but I was having doubts of him doing it and he seemed unsure of it. Then, he asked - "nak kiss," with pouting lips. I don't know where it came from, scanning my surrounding, I said no. BUT lord I wished he would have kissed me on the cheek! That will be so cute. smiling sigh.

5 comments:

anna r said...

yes, i agree. you should have just went for it.

mingo (reminds me of Suri for some reason)

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe... kan? sigh...

buoylan (a guy named lan on a buoy? that sure sounds interesting!)

Azar Azman said...

nk kiss jugakk!

btw, i lost ur phone number AGAIN! kindly do contact me ASAP. cuz i mis u.

:P

LeSScAkAp said...

*sigh*

cropfns

Max J. Potter said...

adeh. you really should have. *geleng2* kan dah melepas~~

oh yes. you're tagged.