05 July 2009

She must have thought the same thing

Matsuda's black chic shirt fits me perfectly, my new pair of boots (which my hub gave me for my birthday), my long pants skinny fit and my lappie bag boosted my confidence trotting into an empty bullet (which rarely happened in the past) heading to the office across town. I settled, standing up - as I don't exercise as much these days only to realize I didn't bring my book with me. Great!! I am going to take in as much as possible the scenery around me - that means looking at other people.

As I was scanning my surrounding, the bullet stop to a halt at Joela Tech Station. Came in a throng of eager (some were sleep walking still) people into the tiny segment of the train. Among many people smelling brands of expensive perfume (I sprayed some generic perfume... LOL) one caught my eyes... and nose too. Trailing the lingering sweet scent of Britney Spears' latest Hidden Fantasy was a woman who soon settled next to me. I looked at her, wild long curls, a huge sunglasses, and black shirt with long pants and a pair of heels attached neatly to her body emphasize her aura of confidence.

Wait... I spoke to myself quietly, taking the side glance of the lady.

Hold on... My cheeks were beginning to filled with high intensity rush of blood.

God, she looks exactly like me, except for the glasses! The words uttered in my mind.

I looked at her, she looked at me, exchanging smiles and we did it. Involuntarily both of us started to move away from each other she moved to her left and I moved to my right and soon enough she was out of sight. I giggled alone. What a coincidence to start a lovely Monday!

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

oh really? the same? wow... what a surprise LOL

moidthal

Ms Martha Moore said...

exactly the same... scawy!!