15 July 2009

The cute and adorable sunshine...

So as I was slouching in my seat, in front of the lappie in the office, I dragged the cursor and clicked on a box that was always ticked previously, led my eyes to read: invisible to everyone. With a short breath, I presumed what will happened in the next 5 minutes.

Dang! My premonition was imprecise. I dont even have to wait for 5 minutes it only take them 10 seconds to fill the entire screen with of about 6 to 7 yahoo messenger boxes. I skimmed and scanned through the boxes, reading the first few words they slammed into the boxes, I exhaled.

Some of them typed "hey cutie", "adory!!", and all the praises you can find there... I didn't reply to any of them. except for one box that caught my eyes... Her first few words were: rindu ur sunshine

Instantly, I wrote in the status section as The Missing A.... simply take away the last letter A from my name "Martha" and you get a name of a lunar crater. Thats how I feel - Just like a lunar crater.

5 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

wow somebody misses ur sunshine eh?

Ms Martha Moore said...

ha ah....her name is farina....

Azar Azman said...

sunny breezy summer sunshine is juz heaven aite.

Ms Martha Moore said...

double rite azar... but once in awhile we do find heaven on earth

the unknown said...

sigh, i cant remember the last time i missed anyone.