06 May 2009

SMSes...

People always asked me why I don't SMS them or initiate the conversation through texting. So hear are a few reasons that I have come up with:

1) I don't want to start an SMS only to be brushed off because they are busy or in the middle of a date or in a major preparation of a project, they promise to text you afterward, do you think they do? 10 percent of them do that the rest... Sigh... So why initiate? Let them initiate it first so you don't put much hopes on it.

2) You are super busy you forget. The next time you check your inbox is when it reaches 95%. Only then you realize that this person said your pay is in and you haven't even collect the cheque to cash it
IF you don't erase the SMSes in bulk like : Delete all read messages.

3) IF you have a secret lover (yea2 whatever) and you are afraid to be found out, the best thing to do is not to initiate. Let them come find you. Or you can always initiate the end a.k.a the one time SMS only: "MY bf is here with me. CAN'T text rite now. DO NOT reply, I repeat: DO NOT reply this SMS.

4) They don't prioritize you, so why should you?

5) Why waste your money?

The end! wink2...

4 comments:

Azar Azman said...

no wonder la u rarely sms-ing me ;p

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe..... you are some of the people kalau sms i, wajib i jawab.... one because u r my personal doctor, reference to one thousand and one diseases.... and because u r a good friend too...

Seadlea (like a name of a flower)

Max J. Potter said...

ah. you turned me off.

Ms Martha Moore said...

i turned off the light? in what way honey...

epontr