11 May 2009

Revision

My other sister, one that I don't expose much in the entries before, was told that I used to have a very basic keyboard class. So, as I was going through the routine of teaching the kids in the art class, I went to the gluing counter where she was petrified there to glue stuff. I acted as if I was thinking of helping her, touching the craft pieces, in-lined to be glued. She was stressed out. Sigh. I haven't had the chance to say anything, she flipped her straight, red hair and looked right into my eyes. "What do you want?" Aiza asked.

"Hehehe," I replied.

"Cepat laa cakap...," She said, but her face is nothing close to rage but it was more of curiousity.

"I teringat i ade keyboard lame, but the cable is broken. Do you know where is the nearest Yamaha Centre?" I asked.

"There is one at The Curve," she said. And I swear I could hear my other sister, ANNA, said, "There is one in Ampang Point,"

"I don't know you play keyboards," Aiza said, her face brightened.

"Once upon a time long time ago," I continued."Even if the thing is fixed I don't even remember how to play it or read the notes. I will definitely take 10 000 years to read the a line of music notes,"

"I can tutor you. No problem there," She said and I smiled.

7 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

yay!

u can play music again hehehehe

mismshi

Ms Martha Moore said...

hahaha...

anna r said...

kenapa my nama kena ALL CAPS?

wedirt

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe..... sajer jer nak caps.... hahaha.....

anna r said...

i tau lar i menyibuk masa tu... macam lah tak kenal kan? ;p

ralibe (reliable?) hehehe...

Ms Martha Moore said...

erm.... hehehe..... cool laa u sis! thats why i love you taw....

iminf (I aM INFinite)

redahbintangdanpurnama said...

maaf kerana tidak dapat online untuk beberapa ketika, i am back now. hope to write more soon.