08 April 2009

Frustrating

It's frustrating when you are extremely stressed and you tried to talk to people - they are not there to listen to you. So, I walked out of the office, in my pretty black zip-up suit and black and white flower print skirt from Zang Toi, and soon enough finding myself to be standing in front of the see-through fridge of 7-Eleven and tempted to take the Coke bottle but settled with an apple juice. Trotted out of the store only to find people smoking,which at this time of the week, I was really in need of one but shrugged the idea of my head, and sat on one of the many stairs in front of them looking helpless regardless the power suit that I was wearing. I looked at my hands, they were shaking, at that moment I knew that I will loose it... Really soon.

I fondled inside my bag for my handphone, trying some other people to call.

Flipped open my Z555i, scrolled down the endless entries of name in the phone book, and stopped instantly at a name. I pressed the call button.

"Hey!" she said excitedly at the other end of the line.

"I'm stressed...,"

5 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

sorry was not there by your side :(

proat

anna r said...

don't u worry sister. i'm here. good, bad, sad, mad...just release when needed :)

essurte (assure? ;p)

Ms Martha Moore said...

aww.....

that's so sweet anna!!

huhuhu...

and mr lesscakap....

u will be "punished" for that!

muahahaha...

dauctori

Azar Azman said...

yay. apple juice! not a coke. gud! ;p
dun forget. a bar of mars or sneakers.

Ms Martha Moore said...

hehehe.... i'm happy i did that decision too....

thanx azar....