11 February 2009

The One Once: A Confession

I forget about how happy I was when I was in my teen time. People love me. They wanted to be my friends. I was happy when they do that.

I woke this morning at the right side of the bed. Not left but RIGHT side of the bed. I laid there for a few more seconds although my Sony Ericsson Z555i had been snoozing for about 12 times. I took back the path I decided for my life of approaching 24 years old. Some I am really proud of and some I really don't want to remember. I thought about how happy I am to see other people happy. All of the sudden, I felt that I have been straying off too far from my real core - from what I am destined to do. In a blink of an eye, I really wish I can be that person again: The one that puts others before himself.

I realized that I am becoming a colder person. I do things that I know will hurt others. I say things that make lesion bleeds. I give them ideas that persuade them to do things out of their willingness. I did all these and it is not making me happy. I really want to be who I once was. A child who is filled with fantasy, a kid who is easily pleased, a sister who is caring, a daughter who is adorable and proud of herself for things she did for her parents. I am now at the peak of emotions. I am really scared to fall because I have gone way far up - that I may have forgotten how the soil looked like. But, I really want to come down - to where I am really needed. I don't want to stay here and get lost in all of these beautiful stars and auroras. I want the dirty soil as long as I can feel how I felt once.

I took my phone, started to text something in and sent the message to my sisters including my sister in law. I am happy that I took the first step to regain my crown that was once mine.

7 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

well that's life

you have to lose some to win some
(some1 once told me that)

so...
u can't have it all

just don't lose your self...

apa pun i'll still love u

up there or down in the mud...

ching

anna r said...

I understand the sms now. and i'm happy that i'm one of the people that you included to sms.

the second sms was definitely a nice surprise. especially that early in the morning :)

and yes, everyone does have their ups and downs. just know that we'll here here flying high next to you or going as low as you need to.

love you :)for good, for bad, for whatever la :)

spoth

Ms Martha Moore said...

aww....

from two most important people in my life.....

(sigh - a good one)

restinv

Femin Susan said...

Hi………
Absolutely fantastic post! Good job!
Great! Keep up the great posts…..
Good week………

Ms Martha Moore said...

thanx susan.....

hehehe....

im glad that you stopped by and read my postings....

really appreciate it...

undazood

Max J. Potter said...

an amusing read. well, hope you find your ground soon, mate. *^^* all the best to you and keep blogging!

Ms Martha Moore said...

thanx hanna....

i read ur post: the final installment of jaded....

great fantasy and too bad then you cant write that type of post anymore :(

hehehe.....

charyd