06 April 2010

The things I did to her and her abortion story.

I sat there clueless, expected but still clueless of what to say and how to react. She confessed. She confessed for god sake! One of those confession that sticks in your head forever. I can't believe it but she did it. She DID it big time!! My imagination runs wild.

I slowly pick up the fork to the left of my white shiny porcelain plate with some gourmet dish at the center that is too beautiful to be consumed. The smell of charcoal-grilled steak filled my nostril as I inhale vigorously the air into my lung. She keeps on talking as if I am okay with what she just told me. I look with a blink of an eye to the pepper bottle in front of me and starting to calculate the motion I am about to act out. I slowly put my fork down. Sway my left hand passing the plate and grab the pepper bottle and with one hand I loosen the cover of the bottle. My right hand trace the knife on the right side of the plate, estimating how deep should this thing go into her left cheek. After taking into account the time frame, I decided to do something even nastier. I pass her the pepper bottle. She takes it with a puzzled face, put it down on the right side of her plate and rest her right palm on the table. While she is uttering words that I can't comprehend I hold the knife with my right palm and glue my eyes at the pepper bottle and grab the fork. She calls my name a few times but I am lost and high in my own world. This madness has to end now. With the strength of a woman, skilfully I drive the fork on top of her right palm on the table push it hard so that the fork splits open her flesh press it hard, with one palm hoping it gets through the thick wooden table. Blood splashes all over her white Vercase short dress. She screams and everyone looks at her and some start to stand to help her. Her left palm starting to move to her right palm, reflects of moving the pain away. This is when I sway the knife I hold with my right palm, with a bit of exhaling sound from my mouth, sink the knife into her left cheek and the knife does what it do best, ripping apart her right cheek too and pull it off as fast as I can. She screams even louder with bubbles and thick red liquid dripping down her chin. I see everything in slow motion, a man is running towards me from my right side, I know what he's going to do, he's taking me down. I took the pepper bottle after releasing my left hand from the fork and as he is getting too close I sway the bottle and the cap goes of letting the pepper fly free and into his eyes. He, too, screams. I smile with satisfaction in my eyes before the security of the restaurant get the hold of me.

I exhaled, if only that can happen, I am the first one to do that to her. I stood up, slapped her on the face - full swing. And as if that wasn't enough, I took the red wine glass on the table and splashed it to her face and wet her bust short white dress, smashed the wine glass on her right palm on the table and it shattered, cursed her with words I only use for special occasion, like this one. Called her a murderer slut for the last time, picked up my LV bag and walked away as if nothing had happened. As I walked away, a few waiters rushed to the table and the sound of removed pieces of glasses made me smile the whole day!

2 comments:

anna r said...

????? Fact or fiction? And who? Details!

Ms Martha Moore said...

fiction... though i really want it to be fact... details will tell u soon... (prepare for my facial expression!)